Dr. Maricel Fortin is a Dentist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Fortin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Complex formation between potyvirus VPg and translation eukaryotic initiation factor 4E correlates with virus infectivity.
- Effect of transgenes on global gene expression in soybean is within the natural range of variation of conventional cultivars.
- Pooled DNA for linkage analysis: practical and statistical considerations.
- Reduced levels of hsp90 compromise steroid receptor action in vivo.
- Sources and genetic structure of a cluster of genes for resistance to three pathogens in lettuce.
- Genetic mapping of turnip mosaic virus resistance in Lactuca sativa.
- Random amplified polymorphic DNA and pedigree relationships in spring barley.
- Nodulins and nodulin genes of Glycine max.
- A method for detecting DNA polymorphism in large populations.
- Interaction of the viral protein genome linked of turnip mosaic potyvirus with the translational eukaryotic initiation factor (iso) 4E of Arabidopsis thaliana using the yeast two-hybrid system.
- Identification of a 37 kDa plant protein that interacts with the turnip mosaic potyvirus capsid protein using anti-idiotypic-antibodies.
Maricel Guarin Fortin DDS's Practice location
Glendale, CA 91205Get Direction
Maricel Guarin Fortin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Regina G. Espinoza DDS20173 Saticoy St Winnetka California 91306
- Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi D.D.S9201 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90069
- Mirhamid Salek DDS628 N Azusa Ave West Covina CA 91791