Dr. Kala Gopal Reddy M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)961 Oakwood Dr Rochester MI, 48307
Dr. Kala Reddy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Reddy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Reddy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Reddy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hos 1972
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1972
University of Mumbai, Topiwala National Medical College
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Detroit-MacOmb Hosps Corp, Obstetrics And Gynecology North Oakland Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Pontiac General Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
Dr. Kala Gopal Reddy M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Kala Gopal Reddy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Ms. Lori M. Mausi M.D.8545 Common Road Warren Michigan 48093
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092
- Ronald Rosenberg60 West Big Beaver Road Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Lori Lynn Shoha MD5777 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Township Michigan 48322
- Dr. Pamila Diwan MD30555 Southfield Rd Southfield MI 48076