Dr. David Fritz is a Dentist practicing in Terrace Park, OH. Dr. Fritz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Burkholderia thailandensis E125 harbors a temperate bacteriophage specific for Burkholderia mallei.
- Characterization of experimental equine glanders.
- Early events in the pathogenesis of eastern equine encephalitis virus in mice.
- The cluster 1 type VI secretion system is a major virulence determinant in Burkholderia pseudomallei.
- Mouse models of aerosol-acquired tularemia caused by Francisella tularensis types A and B.
Dr. David Lee Fritz DDS's Practice location
Terrace Park, OH 45174Get Direction
Dr. David Lee Fritz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Guy Gunacar DDS10587 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Andrew Michael Killgore D.M.D.792 Eastgate South Dr Cincinnati OH 45245
- Dr. Starla D. Clark D.D.S.8231 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Fred H Peck D.D.S.8251 Cornell Rd Cincinnati OH 45249
- Dr. Chris Carrico DMD6962 Tylersville Road West Chester Ohio 45069