Dr. Christopher Zahn is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Zahn specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Zahn can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Zahn can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1986
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1986
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Primary peritoneal psammocarcinoma: A case presenting with an upper abdominal mass and elevated CA-125.
- Melanosis of the vagina. A case report.
- Discrepancy in the interpretation of cervical histology by gynecologic pathologists.
- The clinical significance of tumor cell-lined vasculature in ovarian carcinoma: implications for anti-vasculogenic therapy.
- Human papillomavirus DNA testing as an adjunct in primary screening: is it prime time?
- Incorporating problem-based learning into an obstetrics/gynecology clerkship: impact on student satisfaction and grades.
- Current cervical screening technology considerations: liquid-based cytology and automated screening.
- Evidence for the role of human papillomavirus DNA testing in primary screening for cervical dysplasia.
- Current techniques for the evaluation of abnormal cervical cytology.
- Special situations: abnormal cervical cytology during pregnancy.
- Special situations: abnormal cervical cytology in immunocompromised patients.
- Controversial topics in abnormal cervical cytology: "see and treat".
- Reflex high-risk human papillomavirus testing for women with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance in cytologic smears: effects since implementation in a large clinical practice.
- Creating an ideal objective structured clinical exam for an obstetrics and gynecology medical student clerkship.
- Postpartum urinary retention.
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Christopher M Zahn MD's Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20814Get Direction
Dr. Christopher M Zahn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Dr. Navita Modi9470 Annapolis Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Mejebi T Mayor MD1160 Varnum St Ne Washington DC 20017
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20889
- Dr. Glynn M. Thompson MD655 Watkins Mill Road Gaithersburg MD 20879
- Dr. Steve Yu M.D.8911 Shady Grove Ct Gaithersburg MD 20877