Dr. Patrick M. Pacheco DDS
Dentist | General Practice1406 Luisa St Suite 1 Santa Fe NM, 87505
Dr. Patrick Pacheco is a Dentist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Pacheco specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Patrick M. Pacheco DDS's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Patrick M. Pacheco DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pacheco
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS3569 Zafarano Dr. Santa Fe NM 85707
- Dr. William G Wolfe DDS10409 Montgomery Parkway Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Haley Suzanne Ritchey D.D.S.1 Caliente Road Santa Fe NM 87508
- Dr. Theodore David Cho DDS2216 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Scott Elledge DMD1496 S Saint Francis Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Robert T Chiarito DDS4250 Cerrillos Rd Santa Fe NM 87507