Welcome to Jersey Urology Group & the best urologists near Philadelphia! We have experienced & dedicated Doctors providing urology services to the patients in New Jersey. Schedule your appointment and meet our Doctors!
Many women and men will very likely need to visit a urologist on a regular basis. This likelihood increases as one ages. There are several reasons why an appointment with a good urologist is a must: Many times, men have erectile dysfunction and may need treatment beyond regular prescriptions or for getting regular checkups done. Apart from that, there are many other reasons too. Let’s have a look.
- The first and the most important reason of visiting a good urologist is to stay informed. We all are humans and our body becomes susceptible to different health conditions. When a man crosses 30, several health deteriorations and conditions are noticed. Urinary incontinence is also developed as age progresses. Some people fear the development of erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, enlarged prostate, or kidney stones.
- Moreover, there are certain conditions that cause a threat to life. When you go to a urologist, you can be updated about the health and can also be assured that everything is fine and that you aren’t prone to diseases.
- While many people experience discomfort in their abdominal area, the symptoms aren’t always that obvious. If you face the slightest issue, you need to consult your urologist right away. Sometimes, the sensations are enough to tell you that you are suffering from a big problem. So, if you are having severe symptoms and are unsure about something, book an appointment with a good urologist. He or she will surely offer treatments for urine leakage or other issues.
- If a person has ever had an operation, medical procedure, or surgery of the abdominal area, he must visit the urologist at least annually to assure the issue has not recurred or changed.
- People who have got procedures like a vasectomy, kidney stone surgery, cystoscopy, or others should always consult their urologist for getting a thorough checkup when necessary.
- Women or men who are suffering from problems persistently or face difficulty while urinating need a checkup immediately. Yes, sometimes, unexplained irritation or pain is experienced in the lower back or the lower abdomen and it should be evaluated immediately.
- If a person is already suffering from some condition, there is a high likelihood that a urologic issue may be compounding it. A follow up appointment with a urologist is needed in that case as well. He or she will suggest good treatments so that the condition doesn’t worsen.
Ask for references from your friends or family, as urology treatments shouldn’t be taken lightly. Complications might be created if the wrong urologist is selected; who would wish to compromise his health just to save a small amount of money? The treatments should be offered expeditiously and at affordable costs to you, the patient.
For Further Details about NJ Urology Services, visit us at our website. Jersey Urology Group is committed to providing quality urological care in a patient friendly setting. As southern New Jersey’s most comprehensive urology practice, our highly skilled physicians are recognized experts in all aspects of the field. We are pleased to be able to offer our patients state-of-the-art technology and the most innovative therapies for the treatment of all urologic conditions.