Get a little sweat out a day
To pair up with the diet is, of course, exercise. Here are some suggestions for patients who are looking to lose weight through exercise:
- Jog, run, or walk around the neighborhood to let out the toxins and shed off weight. When there is a plan for malling or when it’s time to go to work, walk if it is possible.
- Do little errands around the house. Sweep the floor. Avoid asking someone else to get the remote control or a glass of water.
- Better yet, enroll in a weight-loss program or get registered to a nearby gym, but after a consultation with the doctor.
- It would also help to make a progress chart on how many pounds have been shed off for the week and if the next week would be a good time to increase the number of pounds to lose.
- Never forget to hydrate after sweating out.