Dental Hygienist Questions Dentist

How can I fix an overbite?

I have an overbite and want to fix it. How can I fix an overbite?

4 Answers

See an orthodontist and do braces.
See an orthodontist
That requires a careful diagnosis. Orthodontic/Orthopedic alteration of the jaws and teeth may be needed.
Best way is to see an orthodontist who could evaluate your bite and suggest treatment options.