Emergency Medicine Specialist Questions Urologist

Incident on my private parts?

I accidentally cut off a bit of skin on my penis and I don't know if I should be worried? I used a bandage on the cut and a clean towel around the penis I sometimes feel a little bit of pain but not a lot and there's a bit of bleeding but not too much.

Male | 15 years old

2 Answers

You should go to an urgent care or emergency room for proper evaluation.
I’d go be seen by ER, primary pediatrician or a urologist