Urologist Questions Urologist

Lump in testicle?

I found a lump in my left testicle and I’m really scared about it, I also have lower back pain.

Male | 23 years old

1 Answer

And ultrasound would be a very easy and safe way to diagnose if the lump is fluid filled or solid. Based on the findings, it is based on what we need to be done. Your best bet is to contact your primary care physician, urologist if you already have one, or you can also go to an ER clinic and get an ultrasound done while there. The first two are probably better options because you don’t want to necessarily have to go to the emergency department unless it’s essential and you’re unable to reach your providers.
Thank you for asking.

Be well,

Brent Reinheimer, MD