Endocronologist (Pediatric) Questions Menstruation

Please help me

I'm a 20 year old F

5ft 3

But I'm really underdeveloped, like really underdeveloped.

I have no curves, I have body and pubic hair, I've seen my menstruation but aside that I look like a 13 year old. No one in my family looks like that aside me.

What's the problem?

Will I be like this forever?

Do you think something is wrong with me?

Female | 20 years old
Complaint duration: Years
Medications: Multivitamins
Conditions: None that I am aware of

1 Answer

You must see an endocrinologist as soon as possible. There are several medical conditions that can cause your symptoms as Turner syndrome, hypogonadism, etc.