Dermatologist Questions Skin Rash

What can I do to cure a rash?

I am a little overweight and I frequently get rashes mainly around my groin area. What can I do to cure this?

3 Answers

Can try keeping area dry and applying a powder such as zeasorb powder when clear. For active rashes I would apply clotrimazole 1% cream bid until clear.
Using antifungal powder in this area helps with the chafing. See your doctor to see if you need a prescription cream.

Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg, DO, FAOCD
You need to see a doctor