Dentist Questions Dentist

What can I use for loose dentures?

I wear dentures and they are loose. What can I use for loose dentures?

4 Answers

Denture adhesive,from any pharmacy
Get a reline procedure done at a dentist should improve fit. Or use denture adhesive.
Any denture adhesive from a drugstore should work. If it doesn’t, you may need new dentures.
You can use Poligrip. Dry the denture, place a pea size amount and then seat in the mouth and press down. This will usually keep them in place for a full day. However, if your dentures are loose, it sounds like it might be time for a reline to help them fit more snugly again. Dentures usually need a reline every 3-5 years.