Addiction Psychiatrist Questions Binge Eating

I am addicted to junk food. Should I see an addiction psychiatrist?

I have been binge eating, and I tend to eat a lot of junk food--especially when I'm stressed. Can an addiction psychiatrist help me?

1 Answer

There is a psychiatric condition known as Binge Eating Disorder. It is 90% effective treatment with a medication, a stimulant, called Vyvanse. Supportive therapy is often suggested.