Proctologist Questions Anal Disorders

I am having some irritation around my anal area. How should I address this?

For the last 3 days I have been experiencing some itching and soreness around my anal area. I'm really not sure what it could be. Is it worth a trip to a specialist?

2 Answers

Yes. There are multiple reasons that this can occur. An exam with a specialist will pinpoint the problem and offer a solution that is right for you.