1. Recognize the symptoms and confirm by checking finger stick blood sugar.
2. If sugar is low, give sugar containg items such as orange juice, fruit punch etc
3. Recheck sugar after an hour
4. If symptoms do not improve call 911 and go to the mearest ER
5. Stroke mimics hypoglycemia
6. If this happens again and again, you need to find the cause.
7. Current medication may need to changed or dosage adjusted
8. If she is on Insulin, extra care should be taken as to when she takes it and check exact units of insulin.
Hope this helps