Dermatologist Questions Sunburn

What can I do about my sunburn?

I am a 27 year old male who has a very painful sunburn. What is the best way to treat it?

1 Answer

Most importantly - avoid SUNBURNS!! cool compresses (moist wet and cold towels) as well some consideration for ibuprofen and maybe topical steroids, and for very bad cases go to your dermatologist as oral steroids may be needed. Visit your local dermatologist and discuss your options and diagnosis.