1) To promote proper growth and development and to limit health challenges such as issues with nursing and reflux.
2) To allow a child’s nervous system and spine to grow optimally and without interference. To reduce ear infections, bed wetting, asthma and allergies.
3) To improve a child’s immune system and digestive health and to limit colic and constipation.
4) To encourage nerve and brain development and promote proper perception and awareness preventing labels such as neuro-developmental disorders.
5) To be proactive about your child’s overall health and wellbeing which will limit and support them through colds and infections and allow them to meet their optimal potential.
Kids make great Chiropractic patients and do well under Chiropractic care. Seeing as your daughter is a young athlete I would highly recommend she gets under Chiropractic care to help with her longevity in sports, especially if she wants to play competitive sports at the high school level, collegiate level, or beyond
Hope this will help.
Yours in Health,
With that said, each Chiropractor will have a slightly different "style" of adjusting the spine. Be sure to check into online reviews of the office you choose. You may even want to check the website to familiarize yourself with the type of cases the doctor typically handles. I believe you would be pleasantly surprised how gentle- and effective- Chiropractic adjustments can be.