Dr. Christopher Cain is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Cain specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Cain tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- 2003 Australian Medical Association, President's Award
- 2007 Who's Who in the World 24th Edition, Marquis
- Bones, Spine Surgery
- Board Member North American Spine Society
- Board Member AOSpine Asia Pacific
- Board Member AOSpine North America
- Board Member Australian Medical Association
- Member Australian Spine Society -
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, East Melbourne, Australia, Orthopaedic Surgery 1993
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, East Melbourne, Australia 1993
- Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, United Kingdom 1994
- Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, United Kingdom, Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine 1994
Dr. Christopher Cain MD's Practice location
Dr. Christopher Cain MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cain
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Craig Loucks9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. In Sok Yi MD9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.5424 Discovery Park Blvd. Williamsburg Virginia 23188
- Dr. Bennie Gerhard Lindeque MD12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Gaia Georgopoulos MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Laurel J Benson MD2055 High Street Denver CO 80205