Dr. Yan Zhan is a pediatrician practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Zhan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zhan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zhan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Yan Zhan M.D.'s Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Yan Zhan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD38B Grove Street Ridgefield Connecticut 06877
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D.1155 Quail Ct Pewaukee WI 53072
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn K Sheets MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226