Dr. Teresa Nauenberg is an internist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Nauenberg specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nauenberg provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1996
University of California 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Teresa Nauenberg MD's Practice location
Dr. Teresa Nauenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nauenberg
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Melvin C. Britton795 El Camino Boulevard Palo Alto California 94301
- Sidney Marchasin1301 Shoreway Road Belmont California 94002
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Sophie W. Cole MD1001 Bayhill Dr San Bruno California 94066