Dr. Michael Francis Skrip D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice4976 Transit Rd Depew NY, 14043
Dr. Michael Skrip is a Dentist practicing in Depew, NY. Dr. Skrip specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael Francis Skrip D.D.S.'s Practice location
Depew, NY 14043Get Direction
Dr. Michael Francis Skrip D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Skrip
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Frederica J. Skormin DDS5770 S Transit rd Lockport NY 14094
- Tammy M. E. Perison D.D.S.425 Main Street West Seneca New York 14224
- Kate Brayman DDS20 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Ian Jacob Walker DDS2000 Eggert Rd Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Peter D. Derose D.D.S.522 Franklin St. Buffalo NY 14202
- Dr. Joshua R Davis DDS347 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10016