Dr. Jeffrey Neal Kockritz D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2312 W Main St Suite 121 Battle Ground WA, 98604
Dr. Jeffrey Kockritz is a Dentist practicing in Battle Ground, WA. Dr. Kockritz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
Dr. Jeffrey Neal Kockritz D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Neal Kockritz D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kockritz
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D.12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD9300 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Vancouver Washington 98662
- Tin Le D.M.D.36840 Industrial Way Sandy Oregon 97055
- Dr. Richard Justin Tooke D.M.D.4511 SE Hawthorne Blvd. Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Knute A Fredrickson DMD7600 SE Division St. Portland OR 97206