Dr. Bradley Thompson is an internist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Thompson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Thompson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1979
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Bradley Jay Thompson MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89109Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Jay Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- Mr. Darren Wirtz DO2010 Goldring Ave Las Vegas NV 89106
- Dr. Raji Venkat M.D.100001, South Eastern Av, Henderson NV 89183
- Dr. Fauzia I. Carullo MD2901 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Mohamed S. H. Shamiya MD2400 S Cimarron Rd Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD3150 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Dina S. Burke MD5380 South Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas Nevada 89118