Dr. Paul Wand M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology2232 N University Dr Suite A Pompano Beach FL, 33071
Dr. Paul Wand practices Neuropathology in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Wand studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
UniversitÈ Libre de Bruxelles FacultÈ de MÈdecine 1978
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Paul Wand M.D.'s Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33071Get Direction
Dr. Paul Wand M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wand
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- Misuse of Antipsychotic Drugs in Nursing Homes Makes Dementia Patients Zombie-Like
When nursing home residents recalled not being able to think properly, staying awake, and speaking incoherently, their children knew there was a problem. Recently, a CNN investigation has found that nursing homes often give dementia patients antipsychotic drugs without any proper diagnosis of a...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Dr. Bruce D. Barton M.D.9980 North Central Park Blvd Boca Raton Florida 33428
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235
- Dr. Thomas C. Hammond MD50 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Nils H. Mueller-kronast M.D.5162 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33484