Dr. Shiney George is a Dentist practicing in Longview, TX. Dr. George specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Shiney George DDS's Practice location
Longview, TX 75602Get Direction
Dr. Shiney George DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Karen Esteline Frazer D.D.S.4407 Manchaca Rd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. John Keith Pannell DDS601 S White Oak Rd White Oak TX 75693
- Dr. Nealan Lagrone D.D.S.2904 N 4th St Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Guy Gerald Waldron DDS3010 Hg Mosley Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Rishank Reddy Korupolu D.D.S.1540 N Hwy 77 Waxahachie TX 75165
- Dr. Edward Harris Hobbs DDS3310 S. Southwest Loop 323 Tyler TX 75701