Dr. Edward J Feldman M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology8635 West Third Street Suite 960w Los Angeles CA, 90048
Edward Feldman, MD, is a board-certified gastroenterologist with the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group. He has a specific clinical interest in the inflammatory diseases of the bowel, which include ulcerative ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1969
Indiana University School of Medicine 1969
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine
- La Co Harbor Genl Hospital 1970
- Harbor General Hospital
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- University California
Dr. Edward J Feldman M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Edward J Feldman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feldman
- Inguinal Hernias: Get the Facts
Inguinal Hernias: Get The FactsInguinal hernias are caused in the groin when intestinal tissues squeeze through the inguinal canal that is located at the base of the abdomen. The condition causes a protruding lump that causes pain during movement or when you lift heavy objects. Inguinal hernias are...
- Massachusetts Company Cannot Fire Worker for Using Medical Marijuana in Crohn’s Disease Management
The potential legalization of marijuana has been a "hot topic" for some years now, as certain states make moves for legalization and even more have approved the use of medical marijuana. However, not all employers necessarily condone those who work for them using the drug, even for medical purposes....
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- What is Xanthan Gum?
Occurrence, Isolation Xanthun gum is an extracellular high molecular weight polysaccharide. It is obtained by microbial fermentation from Xanthomonas campestris and some other related micro organisms. The microorganism is produced on a medium which contains glucose, NH4Cl, and a mixture of amino...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What Causes Colon Cancer?
As with any cancer, genetic factors play a role in colon cancer as well. However, greater than 75% to 90% of the population develops colon cancer with little or no genetic risk. This means that genetic factors play only a minor role in colon cancers.What are the genetic factors that predispose you...
- Dr. Calin S. Arimie MD7320 Woodlake Avenue Los Angeles California 91307
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Viktor E Eysselein M.D.1000 West Carson Street Torrance California 90502
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095