Dr. Kevin Kelly is an internist practicing in Portage, MI. Dr. Kelly specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kelly provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1977
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1977
- High Cholesterol
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Allergic Reaction
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Internal Medicine
- Msu Kalamazoo Center Med Stu
- Michigan State University Program
Dr. Kevin James Kelly MD's Practice location
Portage, MI 49024Get Direction
Dr. Kevin James Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Haseeb A Khawaja MD249 5th St E Tracy MN 56175
- Dr. Jeffrey M Coppinger MD2600 W Centre Ave Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Cindi K Smith MD601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Anthony W Miller MD451 Health Pkwy Paw Paw MI 49079
- Dr. Jennifer C Newcastle MD5629 Stadium Dr Kalamazoo MI 49009
- Abdul Shaikh Other345 Naomi St Plainwell MI 49080