Dr. Natasa Mihic is a pediatrician practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Mihic is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mihic diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mihic can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Natasa Mihic M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
HENDERSON, NV 89052Get Direction
Dr. Natasa Mihic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mihic
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 North Oracle Road Tucson Arizona 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Nicole Anne Abdy M.D.Az Health Science Center 3335 Tucson AZ 85724
- Mrs. Tiffany Lynne Herr MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Hans R Bradshaw M.D.6601 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Michael Karadsheh MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724