Dr. Solomon Samuel Gelbart M.D.
Ophthalmologist490 Post St Suite 640 San Francisco CA, 94102
Specializing in ophthalmology, Dr. S. Gelbart, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. He currently treats patients in San francisco, California. Dr. Gelbart is a graduate of Howard University and ...
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- University California
- University California
Dr. Solomon Samuel Gelbart M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94102Get Direction
Dr. Solomon Samuel Gelbart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gelbart
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D.400 29th Street Oakland California 94609
- Stephanie M. Po1635 Divisadero Street San Francisco California 94115
- Mr. Andrew George Iwach MD55 Stevenson St San Francisco CA 94105
- Dr. Gayle L Shimokaji MD1000 S Elisco Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Sanjay Bansal M.D.3540 MENDOCINO AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95403
- Dr. Steven Gray Pascal M.D.80 Grand Ave Oakland CA 94612