Dr. Tamara Darragh is a naturopathic physician practicing in Lombard, IL. Dr. Darragh specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Darragh combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC's Practice location
Lombard, IL 60148Get Direction
WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN 55110Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- 20 Natural Home Remedies for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesAlmost two-thirds of women experience dry and itchy nipples. However, this condition is more common in breastfeeding mothers, especially when the baby is not properly latched on. Almost 80 percent of breastfeeding mothers experience sore nipples.Nipples can get itchy for various...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Epsom Salt Uses & Benefits
What is Epsom salt?Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It is comprised of colorless and tiny crystals that look very similar to table salt. Both are not chemically the same since table salt contains sodium chloride. It has been considered a natural home remedy for multiple health...
- Dr. Melissa Dybala N.D., D.C.202 W Willow Ave Wheaton IL 60187
- Alicia H. Miller N.D.24W500 MAPLE AVE NAPERVILLE IL 60540
- Dr. Steve A Spencer ND706 LANDWEHR RD NORTHBROOK IL 60062
- Dr. Maggie H. Pilat rzeszuto N.D.1140 S ROSELLE RD SCHAUMBURG IL 60193
- William L. Conner N.D.17W703 BUTTERFIELD RD OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Holly Jensen ND0S718 WINFIELD RD WINFIELD IL 60190