Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice3 Howarth Ave Attleboro MA, 02703
Dr. James M. Phelan, DMD,MAGD is a master with the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor bestowed upon approximately 2 percent of all dentist. In addition, he is the Continuing Education Coordinator ...
Education and Training
Tufts College Dental School - D.M.D. DMD 1983
- PIERRE FAUCHAUD ACADEMY AWARD1983TUFTS SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Cosemtic Dentistry
- Composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Crown & Bridgework
- Whitening (incl. Zoom)
- Bone Graft
- Implant Bar Overdentures
- Implant Crowns And Bridges
- Clear Braces
- Clear Correct Invisible Braces
- Partial Dentures, Full Dentures
- Repair Of Cast Frame Work And Broken Clasps
- Onlays And Inlays
- Snore Guard Appliances
- Occlusal Guards For Clenching, Grinding
- Tmd & Facial Pain
- Implant Dentistry
- PRESIDENTSOUTHEASTERN DENTAL SOCIETY 1990 - 2000
- HILLCREST HOSPITALHANDICAPPED1984
Experience & Accolades
- STUDENT1990 - 1995PANKEY INSITUESTUDENT FINISHING CONTINUUM V
Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James Michael Phelan D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phelan
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. 24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh 255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Dr. Bachar Saba DMD 841 Main St Walpole MA 02081
- Phillip M. Robitaille 1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD 1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Candida Castillo DMD, 2148 Mineral Spring Avenue North Providence RI 02911