Valerie D Saulsbury-effertz D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice9906 College Blvd Overland Park KS, 66210
Dr. Valerie Saulsbury-effertz is a Dentist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Saulsbury-effertz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Valerie D Saulsbury-effertz D.D.S.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
Valerie D Saulsbury-effertz D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saulsbury-effertz
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151
- Dr. Larry Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Kristen K. Schreiner D.D.S.701 Nw Commerce Dr Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Jacob Winfield Meggison D.D.S.11551 Granada Ln Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Trevor S Clemons DDS13051 S Us Highway 71 Grandview MO 64030
- Dr. Carol J Jones-crall DDS753 State Ave Kansas City KS 66101