Dr. Laszlo Hites, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include internal medicine and he currently practices medicine at San leandro, California. Dr. Hites is a graduate of Catholic ...
Education and Training
Kath Univ Leuven- Fac Der Geneeskunde- Leuven- Belgium 1976
Catholic University Leuven / Faculty of Medicine 1976
- Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Interfaith Med Center
Dr. Laszlo Hites MD's Practice location
San Leandro, CA 94578Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94618Get Direction
Dr. Laszlo Hites MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hites
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Melvin C. Britton795 El Camino Boulevard Palo Alto California 94301
- Sidney Marchasin1301 Shoreway Road Belmont California 94002
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010