Dr. Corey Walther is a Dentist practicing in Carpentersville, IL. Dr. Walther specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:nobel Teeth In An Hourtm
- Restorative Dentistry:gold Dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:laser Cavity Detection
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:arestin
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:breath Rx
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nobelsmile Implants
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:panorex Fmx
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Corey J Walther D.D.S.'s Practice location
Carpentersville, IL 60110Get Direction
Corey J Walther D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. James P. Economos D.D.S.106 W Bartlett Ave Bartlett IL 60103
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS910 Bode Road Schaumburg IL 60194
- Liana Tremmel1332 West Northwest Hwy Palatine Illinois 60067
- Dr. Michael Irving Farr D.M.D.118 Barrington Commons Ct Barrington IL 60010
- Harjinder S. Khaira DMD490 W LAKE STREET ROSELLE IL 60172
- Dr. Sotiria Roukas DDS910 Bode Road Schaumburg IL 60194