Dr. Craig Palmer is an anesthesiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Palmer ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Palmer also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1983
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- President, Arizona Society of Anesthesiologists 2003-2004
- Best Doctors in America, 2013, Anesthesiology 2013
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), General Surgery
- Graduate Hospital
- Graduate Hospitals Anesthesiology
- Graduate Hospital 1983
- Graduate Hospital 1984
- Jefferson University Hospitals 1985
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Obstetric and Cardiac Anesthesia
Dr. Craig M Palmer MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
Dr. Craig M Palmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Charles M. Bazzell1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Dr. Steven Barker MD, PHD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Mohab M Ibrahim MD., PH.D.1501 N Campell Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Robert G Loeb MD1501 N. Campbell Avenue Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Stuart Hameroff MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Jong H Lee MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724