Dr. Amy Armstrong-javors is a pediatrician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Armstrong-javors is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Armstrong-javors diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Armstrong-javors can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Amy E Armstrong-javors MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114 Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Amy E Armstrong-javors MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Amy E Armstrong-javors MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. George T Klauber MD 31 Village Square Chelmsford Massachusetts 01824
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D. 42 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 2481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D. 11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD 223 Chief Justice Cushing Hwy Cohasset MA 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii 1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl Boston MA 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD 1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139