Dr. Jonathan Phipps is a Dentist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Phipps specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jonathan Robert Phipps DMD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87105Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Robert Phipps DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- D Greg LoPour DDS5110 Masthead Street Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Arthur B. Melton7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS3569 Zafarano Dr. Santa Fe NM 85707
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253
- Jerome Denary Halle7520 Montgomery Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109