Dr. Rawan Tannous
Dentist | General Practice3965 W. 106 St. Carmel IN, 46032
Dr. Rawan Tannous is a Dentist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Tannous specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. She is trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Tannous received her dental training from Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida. In addition to over 10 years of experience, she completed 2 years of advanced education in General Dentistry. Dr. Tannous enjoys all aspects of dentistry, though she is most passionate about health, beauty, and overall oral care.
Dr. Tannous is committed to providing the best possible treatment for her patients with the highest standards of care. She understands the importance of lifelong learning, professional development, and responsibility towards her patients. She attends continuing education courses to deliver quality and comprehensive care and make best clinical judgments using evident based diagnoses and treatment planning. Dr. Tannous, possesses the highest qualifications and is extremely well skilled in all phases of dentistry.
Dr. Tannous is an active member in the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, Indianapolis District Dental Society, Indianapolis General Dentistry Study Club, American Academy of Facial esthetics (AAFE), Give kids A Smile, the Special Olympics Healthy Athletes program. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two beautiful children. She also likes to travel, and cook.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern University AEGD 2016
Jordan University of Science DDS 2006
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianpolis District Dental Society
- Teeth cleaning, filings, crowns, veneers, bridges, alignment, whitening, extraction. Mouthguard and Botox treatment for teeth clinching/ grinding.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental AssociationIndiana Dental AssociationIndianpolis District Dental Society
- America Academy of Facial Esthetics
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Paris, Dubai, Thailand
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking and Traveling
Dr. Rawan Tannous's Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Dr. Rawan Tannous's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tannous
Dr Tannous took over Carmel West Dentistry from Dr Halsema and maintained the high standards of patient care. The team is amazing, very kind, friendly and patient. I live this office!
- Christmas Comes Early for This Mom with Ovarian Cancer
The holidays are a special time of the year to be with family and to give back to the community. The winter season encompasses many holidays and traditions, and can therefore be a time of year where people from all backgrounds cherish loved ones and take time to reflect.But the holiday season can...
- Actress Linda Park on Being Diagnosed with Lupus
The international renowned actress who give life to impressive and beloved characters on both television hits Bosch and Star Trek: Enterprise has shared some information on what is like to live with lupus, how it makes you more resilient to any kind of situation in life and gave some tips on how to...
- Is a Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleansing was a part of some of the traditional medicines in ancient years. Somewhere down the line, this methodology lost its popularity and resurged again in the recent years. Many believe that colon cleansing helps to remove the toxins from the body, protecting it from a host of other...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Speaking with Your Doctor about Ovarian Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
The best course of action to beat any cancer is to be as informed, proactive, and honest with your professional cancer care team as you can. They will all be more than willing to answer any questions you might have, but will be able to help you the most when you have done some of the research on...
- Dr. Todd W. Walters D.D.S.4727 Lisborn Dr Carmel Indiana 46033
- Dr. Gary V. Walton DDS9002 N MERIDIAN STREET INDIANAPOLIS IN 46260
- Dr. Adrienne Rupright DDS986 N Mitthoeffer Rd Indianapolis IN 46229
- Lauren Metzger9602 E Washington St Indianapolis IN 46229
- Mariquita M. Palanca-Beveridge DDS8280 Michigan Rd Indianapolis Indiana 46268
- Dr. Mary Snyder Other70 E 91st St Indianapolis IN 46240