Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner is a General Dentist serving the Toluca Lake area for more than 35 years. Dr. Zabner is experienced inBridges, Crowns and Dentures. He is a professional member of the American Dental ...
Education and Training
Hebrew University D.M.D. 1977
Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner, DMD's Expert Contributions
So, if you are experiencing pain in your jaw it can be from a number of things. The most common and least recognized by patients is clenching or grinding their teeth at night. This can be evaluated quickly and easily by a dentist familiar with TMJ problems. There are a few reasons why people grind or clench at night in their sleep. One of the most common causes is Sleep Disorder Breathing. Depending where you live, you can find a dentist who treats TMJ Disorders. READ MORE
There are many possibilities for this. Night time clenching or grinding- known as bruxism could be one of the reasons. Also if you’re using a toothpaste that is too abrasive this could be part of the answer. Best you see a dentist for assistance with diagnosis and treatment. READ MORE
Raisins are high in sugar and are very sticky when chewing. They stick to your teeth and cause cavities. So, I don’t think they're good for your teeth. However, they are healthy and, if you brush your teeth, they are good for you. READ MORE
They contain a form of peroxide which bleach teeth. They are safe even in the long run. READ MORE
First, you should seek a specialist to evaluate the tooth. If it's not a tooth problem, seek out someone who understands TMJ problems and related symptoms. READ MORE
There are no problems with most over the counter whitening toothpaste. Some patients have been know to experience some tooth sensitivity. This will stop once you cease using the toothpaste. READ MORE
An "abscesses tooth" is an infection associated with a tooth that has been developing over time. It can be from either a chronic slow developing or an acute quick developing infection. It will usually start in a tooth as a cavity. The abscess can be prevented by early diagnosis of the cavity and treated. Acute abscess is often painful. An abscess causesd by a chronic infection is less likely to be painful. Regular dental exams and x-rays will help to catch infections early on. READ MORE
See your dentist. There are a number of potential causes for this post-op pain READ MORE
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth Extractions
- Migraine Solutions
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Tmj/tmd Therapy
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member California Dental Association
- Professional Member Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- Professional Member American Association of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Professional Member National Sleep Foundation
- Professional Member San Fernando Valley Dental Society
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Fernando Valley Dental Society, Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, National Sleep Foundation
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Dental Sleep Medicine, Sleep Review Magazine
Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner, DMD's Practice location
North Hollywood, California 91602Get Direction
North Hollywood, CA 91602Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner, DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zabner
- Judith r.
I love Dr. Zabner and staff.
- Richard m.
- Don .
- Mark g.
Best dentist in the world!.
- Tym b.
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S2002 S. Hoover Street Los Angeles CA 90007
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202