Dr. Hyun Kim practices Neuropathology in JACKSONVILLE, FL. Dr. Kim studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Hyun Kim MD's Practice location
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32224Get Direction
Dr. Hyun Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Brown Fat is Great Fat
Brown fat is a health-friendly fat that helps the body to burn calories, instead of storing the energy as fat. Typically, adults do not have a lot of brown fat. A new study suggests that heart hormones may stimulate the production of brown fat cells. Researchers conducted a study on animals and...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Dr. Thomas M Snyder MD1370 13th Ave S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Neill Raoul Graff-radford M.D.4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Rajul R Parikh M.D.3599 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Christopher Potter MD1370 13th Ave S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Kurt Alfred Jaeckle M.D.4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Chut Sombutmai DO580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209