Dr. Theofilus De bruin is an internist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. De bruin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. De bruin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of California 1965
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1965
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Theofilus - De bruin MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90073 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Theofilus - De bruin MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Theofilus - De bruin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Dr. Sheila Kar M.D. 150 N Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi M.D. 8500 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris 225 W Broadway Glendale CA 91204
- Nazar al-Bussam 2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D. 1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 90230