Dr. Marta Maxted is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Maxted specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Maxted can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Maxted can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Marta Maxted MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
Dr. Marta Maxted MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- Dr. Shelba Jean Bethel MD809 North Findlay Norman Oklahoma 73071
- Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD3433 Northwest 56th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Joseph Caleb Mitro M.D.1312 N Harville Rd Duncan OK 73533