Dr. Jill Moore is a psychologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Moore specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Moore evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Moore because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jill Moore PSYD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80906Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80918Get Direction
Dr. Jill Moore PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Lisa Marie Townsend101 North Cascade Ave suite 3 Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Linda Gadbois Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Robert Neil Glidewell PSYD499 E. Hampden Ave. Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Lisa Marie Townsend PSY.D224 E Willamette Ave Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Dr. Angela Christine Spangler PSY.D.301 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Robert B Rottschafer PH.D.377th Mdos/Sgow Kirtland Afb NM 87117