Doctor Questions Doctor

How do I treat my hernia?

I have a hernia by my testicles and now my penis is dripping white sticky substance. I'm in severe pain when erected what should I do?

Male | 60 years old
Complaint duration: 3days
Medications: None
Conditions: Pain, and constantly secreting white sticky fluid fluid through my penis

4 Answers

Consult Urologist.
You need to see a urologist. These symptoms may not have anything to do with the hernia. Further testing is necessary.
Go and see your primary care.
Go see your doctor and referral to general surgeon or urologists.