Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Questions Tumor

I have a growth in my gums. Could it be a tumor?

There's a growth in my gums that looks like a boil. It's not going away, even when I put ulcer gel on top of it. Could this growth be something different? Like a tumor or something?

2 Answers

Hi, any growth needs to be looked at and examined by a doctor. If it is suspicious we usually biopsy it and get definitive diagnosis. Plz see an oral surgeon to be evaluated.
You need to visit a healthcare provider for imaging (X-ray of the area) and a clinical exam. From there, you can have a treatment plan developed.