Otolaryngology Questions Ears

Hard bump behind ear, no pain, is getting bigger?

I have a lump behind my right ear. There's no pain, some ringing inside my ear, and I get dizzy and have headaches.

Male | 63 years old
Complaint duration: 2
Medications: B.P pain blood P. diabetic
Conditions: a lot

5 Answers

Since there are no Otological, Audiological symptoms or pain, I would recommend seeing your primary care physician. If any symptoms arise such as pain, vertigo or hearing loss see an Otolaryngologist.
Please schedule an appointment with the next available ENT doctor. Tinnitus, headaches, and dizziness may be symptoms of a more serious condition. An ENT doctor (otolaryngologist) will be able to evaluate and make an appropriate diagnosis for observation or treatment.

The lump needs to be evaluated by an ear, nose and throat physician. A complete audiogram would be in order as well.
Angela R. Sieh Ceretto, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA

Have you seen your Primary doctor regarding this issue?
You need to go see an Ear, Nose and Throat physician ASAP.