Pain Management Specialist Questions Naturopathic Physician

How can I find relief from body pain?

I am a 42 year old male. I have body pain and aches. How can I find relief from body pain?

3 Answers

It depends on the cause of your pains. You need to be evaluated to determine if these are just simple muscle aches from strain/sprain or with underlying systemic or more serious conditions. But most of the time heat helps soothe simple muscle and joint aches.
The most obvious answer is to talk to a doctor who specializes in physical pain and physical functioning. Even now, during this crisis, many doctors practices, like mine, are offering Telehealth visits, to help evaluate you properly. That is the first step. Exercise is also key, as long as you don't have any conditions that would prevent you from safely excising. Exercise is medicine.
Clean up your nutrition. Perform healthy physical activity daily. Get appropriate rest to recover. Meditate and breathe relief into yourself.