Pain Management Specialist Questions Testicles pain

What could be the reason for the mild pain in my testicles?

There is a slight pain in my right testicle that hurts every time I walk and run for a large distance. What could be the reason for this? Should I get this checked out, I'm pretty worried.

2 Answers

I would recommend that you see a pain specialist or a primary care doctor to begin with. The most likely cause of the pain you are experiencing is a hernia. Hernia is a condition in which a small defect in the muscles of the abdominal region allows the intestine to bulge downwards towards the scrotum.

Maryna Polosenko
It needs to be checked by your PCP please.
Have a question aboutTesticles pain?Ask a doctor now