Chiropractor Questions Back Pain

What can I do about discomfort in my back?

I'm 45 years old, and my back hurts whenever I'm moving. What should I do?

5 Answers

I would consult with your chiropractor or PT to find out what’s going on. That’s not something you want to wait around to see if it just goes alway as it could lead to worse pain or injury down the road.
Have an exam and X-ray performed.
Have a question aboutBack Pain?Ask a doctor now
There are several things that can cause this. Lack of normal movement of the vertebra of the spine (joint fixations) creating nerve irritation and constant muscle contraction, arthritis, disc problems and other more serious causes such as infection or tumor. Whether it was a sudden onset or gradual, you should see a chiropractor or medical doctor without hesitation.
You didn't say what you do. It is very common for your complaint to actually come from your feet. You should see a chiropractor to evaluate your back to make sure there are no spinal pathologies. Unless there is something pathological most back condition respond well to chiropractic care.
I recommend contacting your local Chiropractor for an examination to identify the cause of your pain.